These are two sterling silver magnetic clasp converter for necklaces; easy to convert a difficult to clasp necklace into a...
These are two sterling silver magnetic clasp converter for necklaces; easy to convert a difficult to clasp necklace into a magnetic clasp; attach one side to your necklace on one side with the attached spring ring, and the other on the spring ring of the necklace through the loop; tiny size, 4mm diameter, 4.5mm long; 16mm total length with spring ring; great for those with long nails, arthritic, or when it is difficult to use regular jewelry clasps. Utilizes very powerful magnets. 1 specified buys 1 clasp 2 sets, 2 buys 4 clasps, etc. Do not use if you use a pacemaker, insulin pump, or defibrillator; Heat from very hot water (over 150 degrees F) will diminish the strength of the magnets, so detach before cleaning in ultrasonic cleaners. USA Made. DO NOT USE IF YOU USE A PACEMAKER, INSULIN PUMP, OR DEFIBRILLATOR
Clasps such as spring rings and lobsters have a spring inside that will stick to a magnet. This spring is never precious metal. Precious metals are not "springy" enough to work inside clasps. The springs are spring steel. This is why spring rings can magnetically attract to the barrels of the converter. This does not affect the function of the converter.
- 2 Magnetic sterling silver tiny clasps, strong, converter for necklaces
- It is 4mm diameter, 16mm on converted necklace,size, with also a spring ring attached. USA Made
- Super strong rare earth mineral magnets with sterling silver. USA Made
- DO NOT USE IF YOU USE A PACEMAKER, INSULIN PUMP, OR DEFIBRILLATOR
- 1 specified buys 2, 3 buys 6, etc.