This is a gold filled magnetic clasp converter for necklaces; easy to convert a difficult to clasp necklace into a...
This is a gold filled magnetic clasp converter for necklaces; easy to convert a difficult to clasp necklace into a magnetic clasp; attach one side to your necklace on one side with the attached spring ring, and the other on the spring ring of the necklace through the loop; tiny size, 4.5mm diameter, 4.5mm long; great for those with long nails, arthritic, or when it is difficult to use regular jewelry clasps. Utilizes very powerful magnets. 1 specified buys 1 clasp sets, 2 buys 2 clasps, etc. Do not use if you use a pacemaker, insulin pump, or defibrillator; Heat from very hot water (over 150 degrees F) will diminish the strength of the magnets, so detach before cleaning in ultrasonic cleaners. USA Made. DO NOT USE IF YOU USE A PACEMAKER, INSULIN PUMP, OR DEFIBRILLATOR
Clasps such as spring rings and lobsters have a spring inside that will stick to a magnet. This spring is never precious metal. Precious metals are not "springy" enough to work inside clasps. The springs are spring steel. This is why spring rings can magnetically attract to the barrels of the converter. This does not affect the function of the converter.
- Magnetic gold filled tiny clasps, converter for necklaces
- It is 4.5mm diameter, 4.4mm long, tiny size, with also a spring ring attached. USA Made
- Small closed loops on one side, ~2mm inner diameter loop, spring ring on the other
- DO NOT USE IF YOU USE A PACEMAKER, INSULIN PUMP, OR DEFIBRILLATOR
- 1 specified buys 1, 3 buys 3, etc.