These are two sterling silver magnetic clasp converter for necklaces; easy to convert a difficult to clasp necklace into a magnetic clasp; attach one side to your necklace on one side with the attached 5mm spring ring, and the other smaller ring on the spring ring of the necklace through the loop; the magnet is tiny size, 4mm diameter, 4.5mm long; 16mm total length converter with spring ring; great for those with long nails, arthritic, or when it is difficult to use regular jewelry clasps. This style is not for necklaces with large lobster clasps nor big clasps; not for heavy necklaces. Utilizes very powerful magnets. 1 specified buys 1 clasp 2 sets, 2 buys 4 clasps, etc. Do not use if you use a pacemaker, insulin pump, or defibrillator; Heat from very hot water (over 150 degrees F) will diminish the strength of the magnets, so detach before cleaning in ultrasonic cleaners. USA Made. DO NOT USE IF YOU USE A PACEMAKER, INSULIN PUMP, OR DEFIBRILLATOR
Clasps such as spring rings and lobsters have a spring inside that will stick to a magnet. This spring is never precious metal. Precious metals are not "springy" enough to work inside clasps. The springs are spring steel. This is why spring rings can magnetically attract to the barrels of the converter. This does not affect the function of the converter.
Attach the spring ring on the converter to the jump ring on the end of your necklace. Attach the spring ring on your necklace to the ring on the other side of the converter. It is easiest to open the magnetic clasp by sliding apart, which is easier than pulling it apart.
Clasp made in USA