This is sold in lots of 2 Feet of Yellow Gold Filled Wire; 28 Gauge, hard temper; About 0.012"or 0.32mm...
This is sold in lots of 2 Feet of Yellow Gold Filled Wire; 28 Gauge, hard temper; About 0.012"or 0.32mm diameter round, very thin pliable strong wire; Gold fill is layers of 14kt gold and base metal combined with heat and pressure. It is not plated; It is 1/20th 14kt Gold; Great for beads with small holes, wrapping, twisting, jewelry-making, pearls, etc. Though not our thinnest gauge, this size will go thru most beads. The hard temper gives makes the wire a little springy. Hard wire holds the shape well. It does not change color. 1 specified buys 1 2-foot section, 2 buys 2-2 feet sections, 4 buys 4 2-foot sections, etc.
- 0.3mm diameter, 0.012" diameter round
- 28 gauge, almost the thinnest gauge
- Yellow gold fill won't change color, USA made
- For jewelry looping, twisting, wrapping, and more
- Hard temper, holds shape well