- Magnetic 14k gold small clasp, strong, converter helper for SMALL Thin necklaces
- It is 4.4mm diameter, 15mm long, tiny size, with also a spring ring attached. USA Made
- Small closed loops on one side, ~2mm inner diameter loop, spring ring on the other, NOT FOR LOBSTER CLASPS
- DO NOT USE IF YOU USE A PACEMAKER, INSULIN PUMP, OR DEFIBRILLATOR
- 1 specified buys 1, 3 buys 3, etc.
Details: This is a small 14kt gold magnetic clasp converter for necklaces; easy to convert a difficult to clasp necklace into a magnetic clasp.
Attach the spring ring on the converter to the jump ring on the end of your necklace. Attach the spring ring on your necklace to the jump ring on the other side of the converter. It is easiest to open the magnetic clasp by sliding apart, which is easier than pulling it apart; attach one side to your necklace on one side with the attached spring ring, and the other on the spring ring of the necklace through the loop; THIS IS A TINY SIZE, 4.4mm diameter, 15mm long; great for those with long nails, arthritic, or when it is difficult to use regular jewelry clasps. Utilizes very powerful magnets. 1 specified buys 1 clasp set, 2 buys 2 clasps, etc. Do not use if you use a pacemaker, insulin pump, or defibrillator;
Heat from very hot water (over 150 degrees F) will diminish the strength of the magnets, so detach before cleaning in ultrasonic cleaners. USA Made. DO NOT USE IF YOU USE A PACEMAKER, INSULIN PUMP, OR DEFIBRILLATOR
Clasps such as spring rings and lobsters have a spring inside that will stick to a magnet. This spring is never precious metal. Precious metals are not "springy" enough to work inside clasps. The springs are spring steel. This is why spring rings can magnetically attract to the barrels of the converter. This does not affect the function of the converter.
Binding: Office Product